Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What Inspires My Style


My Inspirations























Style Inspirations


Dolls, 
For my first post I thought I would show you some of my style inspirations.
I absolutely love J. Crew; it’s definitely an addiction I could never live without.  Since I live in Oklahoma my shopping is pretty limited, unfortunately, so I have to resort to a lot of online shopping!  My favorite online shopping destination is definitely shopbop.com. It’s all designer and expensive, but a girl can dream, right?!
My favorite person is definitely Kourtney Kardashian.  I definitely relate to her style with the high-waisted skirts and heels.  Her style is classy yet current and I cannot get enough of her no BS personality.  Her and Scott are the cutest ever too!  
I’ve never been to Paris, but just looking at pictures of the Eiffel Tower send me into a fab daydream; I’m sitting at a little Paris Cafe wearing a long beautiful gown, a big hat, cat-eye sunglasses, and, of course, long gloves.  Also, everything is in black and white because that obviously makes it more fabulous.  
These are just a few of my inspirations and loves.  There is so much more to come and I am so excited to share!  Stay fab dolls!

No comments :

Post a Comment