Thursday, March 7, 2013

Top Street Style looks from Paris Fashion Week

Ahhhh! Favorite coat on the streets during all of Fashion month!! She looks absolutely gorgeous in her all-nude ensemble! 
Shades of green! I have to say the outfit on the left is my favorite! I love the leopard, the pointy shoes, the black pants, the scarf, everything! I even love her haircut!! New idea for me??


These two ladies made it on my blog for one reason only: they remind me of Blair Waldorf. See the resemblance?
This outfit is to die for! Her Louis Vuitton bag looks gorgeous against her off-white outfit. She looks absolutely elegant in this high-waisted skirt, lace top, and matching coat.

Gold and embellished coat! I would do anything to own this!  The embellishment is so gorgeous and eye-catching! Love it!

I have looked through so many pictures of Paris Fashion Week street style and have narrowed it down to these favorites! I love the classy yet modern look to all of these outfits and would wear them myself if I could!! Dreaming hard! 

Smoochies!

No comments :

Post a Comment